“Total Eclipse Package” at Arcane Cellars
Sunday, August 20, 2017 4 pm
Monday, August 21, 2017 3PM
Looking for a place to view the eclipse AND enjoy great food and wine?
Join Arcane Cellars Sunday, August 20, 2017 beginning at 4 pm for a very special eclipse package at our winery located on the banks of the Willamette River, near the historic Wheatland Ferry. Just 11 miles outside of Salem, we will be offering camping, live music, great food and wine, plus a special talk on this exciting solar event. Our venue offers peaceful places to walk, enjoy the scenery, canoe or kayak; perfect for eclipse viewing!
Here’s what the package includes:
- Hors d’oeuvres, elegant sit-down dinner, AM pastries & beverages, elegant sit-down brunch
- Live music with The Flextones – during the happy hour & dancing after dinner
- Eclipse presentation video with Dr. Kemble Yates, mathematics professor at Southern Oregon University
- Solar eclipse viewing glasses
- A commemorative bottle of our special release ECLIPSE Pinot Noir
- Your pre-assigned camping or RV space