INTERESTED IN PERFORMING AT ARCANE CELLARS?
Hello Music Artist!
Thanks so much for inquiring about performing at Arcane Cellars. Here’s some information about our venue you might find useful. When you contact us initially, please include your fee and any requirements you need based on the information provided here below.
At any given time, we may have completed booking for the year, but we may be adding new events or have a cancellation. Therefore, we maintain a list of musicians who fit into the following:
Arcane Cellars is ASCAP licensed.
* Our musicians only play songs from ASCAP’s 11.5 million World Largest Music Library.
* At the present time we do not have any in-house sound equipment or PA system. Please
include bringing your own sound system in your fee.
* Except for our Labor Day Blues Festival, all Arcane Cellars concerts are on Sundays
only. Our winery is open from noon to 5 pm on all our Music on the Willamette concert
series events. Live music is performed from 1 to 4 pm, minus one or two intermissions.
* Arcane Cellars has a covered crush pad with tables and chairs with seating for about 125
patrons, so you and your equipment will always be under cover.
* The flooring is solid concrete.
* Arcane Cellars has sufficient electrical outlets for your sound system.
* On the day you perform, musicians receive a complimentary glass of wine, plus a 50%discount on bottled wine purchases should they wish to take some Arcane wine home.
* A food truck is on site, so food is available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own.
We look forward to having you perform at our venue!
Jeffrey Leal Silva
Web: www.arcanecellars.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 503-932-2396 Winery: 503-868-7076